isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Friday, July 15, 2005

The One

I'm the One.

The one and only student in my class that has to go for the Maths extra class for those who scored below45% for Maths JCT.

Never mind. It's for my own good.

Anyway, this morning I went for CHC prayer meeting and saw Kee Liang there... so he actually became a Christian this Easter! Well, I actually saw him at the Easter service anyway...

We did essay peer marking for GP today... those who do the same question exchanged essays mong each other for marking... the 2 essays I got were relatively easier to mark compared to those I got in the past.

Food Chem lecture was not as hilarious as the previous ones, but when Mr Goh was citing examples of bread shops in Singapore, he mistook the name (Four Leaves) as "Four Loaves".

Computing coursework today was OK, except that I forgot to set pointers to NULL before deleting them, causing errors (and that caused me to stone for about half an hour).

Our school bookshop will no longer sell candies and tidbits... neither will the snack shop (which actually demanded a monopoly over curry puffs against one of the Muslim food stalls). They said that the College does not want to compromise our health...

I sure have a bad feeling about this...

Talk about health and fitness... I was surprised to find out that my weight is now 40 kg...unless the weighing machine was spoilt when I weighed myself yesterday...