isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Friday, April 01, 2005

Fry day.

Haha... random title.

Today Joe asked me a lot of questions about my faith, like how I accepted Christ etc. For me, the reason why I turned to Christ (the very first reason) was because of his invitation of friendship.

Many said that we believe because of fear of Hell. I know it plays a part in the faith of some (including me sometimes :P) but that time when I answered the call to turn to Christ I knew nuts about Heaven and Hell (I read the Bible much later!)

Basically I myself have a lot of unanswered questions myself and if people ask me such questions I really can't answer them. But I wanna have faith in God because I know him to be true.

Anyway, today I had 2 uneventful lectures.

Went for prayer meeting after school... today only the Year Twos were there because the Year One members probably pon'ed school today. In light of the fact that today they have only one lecture, I suppose.

Anyway, today's prayer meeting was... erm interactive. Haha we talked about all sorts of stuff (church-related, duh!).

Evangelism.

Oh yeah, today I'm back to running 3.6 km again (cheers!). And this time my timing was... 16 min 57 sec! Hallelujah!