isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Animated me.

I may sound like a country bumpkin again, but...

I've finally learnt how to create animated gif images!

So from now on, you all will find me using a lot of animated images... heh heh.

Anyway, go check out my photo on top of the sidebar! See the difference?

Oh yeah, I heard that Sok Shin became the chairperson of AHS Student Council! Haha congrats!

Today I got back two of my lecture tests: The Physics test (on AC, Analog and Data Analysis) and the Chemistry test (up till carboxylic acid derivatives).

I didn't pass any of them.

Somehow I am thankful that Ms Fong didn't give me any pressure... even yesterday (after she marked the above mentioned test paper) she still said that I was improving in my Chem. I'm thankful that she's not judging me by my test results.

She said that if I work very hard now, the result may not come even during the June Common Test, but it will come eventually.

Of course not during June Common test lah, given the fact that I have all the lecture tests I need to pull my scores down.

Mr Desai was talking about a few of us who have not gotten any "blue ink" scores yet. One of them is me lah.

Gotta go study now. Bye.