isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Friday, April 22, 2005

Kimchi, Maths, and lots of gunfire.

Yesterday, Mum and I went for a Korean dinner in Century Square... I had Ra-meon (noodles) and Mum had Bi-bim-bap (some Korean mixed veggie rice). And lots of Kimchi. Mum's Bi-bim-bap (which she had some difficulty pronouncing) had this kind of beansprout which had very large seed leaves! I wouldn't want to try it although Mum said it tasted good. I was contented with my Ra-meon. And Kimchi.



Today during the Maths remedial, we did integration. Mrs Leong gave us this question which befaddled many of us (we all have "returned the integration skills to the teacher", lol). Finally Alex got the answer -- do it through Partial Fractions!

And it wowed all of us there.

Sigh... looks like our CG's Maths standard can use some great improvement! Mug more lah!

Later during the same remedial, Joel asked some question about Trapezium Formula (which I suppose the whole class forgot about), amd some of the girls there gave, in unison, an answer as to what to do -- "CRY!"

ROFLMAO.

Later during Maths lecture, I found this stunningly complicated table used for Normal Distribution. When I showed my friend, he was (literally) "stunned". Well, it was, according to what the lecturer said, the result of the "hard work of our ancestors". Haha... I really admire them for the patience to do that thing. It's a monster, I tell you what.



Today, after Computing period (I was still on my Enrolment Form), I played Metal Slug 5 which was installed in a particular computer in CS lab. And if you see me playing games on a computer, you know immediately that you're gonna see screenshots.

The first heavy-weapon vehicle is this bike which was quite manouverable:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

There was also this cute little submarine...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Then, a super clumsy mobile suit -- it took a few seconds just to turn around! What the heck?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

There was also an airplane which uses a type of seeker bomb which looks too cute for it's power. Below is a shot of my plane going against the big green plane in the background.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

In the railway station stage, I piloted this globe with 4 spidery appendages. It looked quite awesome!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Finally, there was this car which... erm... had a laser gun. It worked fine against the red helicopter shown below, though.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

There were several awesome weapons, like the long laser.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

In one of the stages, there was so much food I could eat that I became bloated!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

In another stage, there's this pile of shit for me to collect!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Some of the stuff that I had to go up against:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Oh, regarding yesterday's post about the... erm... tagboard issue: Sorry everyone. I was just worrying too much.