isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Friday, April 29, 2005

Why do I always have nothing to blog on Fridays?

Really lor... it's like Fridays are so uneventful... don't know why.

Except for the fact that we (the computing Year Twos) got our personal accounts in the CS lab PCs again!

Oh... TJC Guitar Club got Gold with Honour! Congrats!

How will AHS HO fare? The competition must be over by now... but I don't know the results yet. Hmmm.

Anyway, here's my new College Forums signature!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And here's a comic spoof of the first part of A New Hope, with a Singaporean twist!

Click to view comic

Oh, one more thing. Jiemin, I don't think you have to put music files in your blog... that rendered me unable to read your recent blog entries.

Seeya!