isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Friday, April 08, 2005

I wet my pants.

I'll explain.

Firstly, today I was very lethargic. So morning went by without any blog-worthy events except for...

Hmm...

Oh yeah, today in Electrochemistry Mr Cheng introduced a term "Electrode Potential" and I'm not gonna define the term here. This quantity is measured with respect to the Standard Hydrogen Electrode (its Electrode Potential is zero). What made it so funny was that the Standard Hydrogen Electrode was referred to as S.H.E.

Then it was Computing period, where lots of uncertainties lie.

Then I went for the run, which was different from all the past runs.

This time I decided to start from the PE gate and end at the school gate. Haha... the route is the same but... it's still something "new" to me. And change my mood it did! This time my timing was 16 min 33 sec!

Then I went for the shower (Duh!) and after everything was over, I put my shampoo into the plastic bag together with my College pants (without capping up my shampoo properly).

And it came to pass, when I took out my pants, there was some shampoo spilled on my pants near the... erm... the upper right thigh area.

The only thing I could do was to wash it!

And so the upper right thigh area of my pants was wet! At first I was afraid that if I wore it out just as it was, people would think I peed in my pants! However, later when I really wore it I realised that it didn't look so bad after all.

Thank God.