isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Lessons for the day.

Today during Chem lesson (1st period), Ms Fong told us there will be another session of CIP this Saturday. We'll be doing flag day. A lot of my class ppl are like, "hUh?!"

Well Maoxin was sitting beside me, so i told him why not we go arcade (OK I know it's not allowed, we're just crapping) and play Time Crisis, than tell those who wanna watch us play to pay $1 for watching. Like we're some pro like that. Haha maybe he is, but I'm not. Yet.

Anyway, later i was thinking to myself, why not I take the can into the arcade and say,"Insert Coin" ?

*cold...*

Later during GP my class did comprehensionon the topic of philosophy. The first passage was written by an author who was like... disillusioned with the current world mindset and the emphasis on scientific discoveries. The author lamented that scientific discoveries do not show us the origin of life, the significance of the individual, the existence of a loving Being who created everything etc.

Actually I disagree with the author a bit. I mean, a lot of ppl actually think that science and faith don't go together. My opinion is that science actually points us to God as a creator. How?
Well, does the huge variety of species on this earth not suggest that we have a creative God? Does the physical world, with all the physical laws, not suggest that we have a Creator who loves order?

Later was math tutorial. Got back my maths test. Failed.I spent too much time figuring out the Functions Qn and didn't have time to complete the next 2 Qns on Induction and Permutation/Combination.In the end I got careless mistake in the function Qn which took away 3 marks.

Tml still got physics test. And must update math tutorials. Sigh...