isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Friday, February 25, 2005

More involvement.

In ITC, and in my church prayer meetings.

Firstly, I got to teach html to the year ones! Woohoo!

Yesterday was my first try, and initially I was a bit slow (until Kuti asked me to accelerate). Basically I was recapping what Joel taught the previous session (as some were absent) before moving on to web site components. Quite a thrilling experience, I should say. Freaked me out.

Thank God I was able to get my stuff across. And there'll be an online tutorials blog up soon.

Today after the CHC prayer meeting, one of our members brought up that it should not be just a weekly event; it should involve most of us caring for and serving each other, so we began allocation of posts. I got in the "Songsheet-Prayer-list-and-Zap" team. I'll Zap for next week.

(Zap means photocopy, in TJC's context)

Also, we are to start paying attention to our weekly study hours, and if we do not fufill the designated hours, there's gonna be a (get this!) "sabo" i/c who will... oh well, I'll definitely mention it here if I get "sabo'ed" in the future.

Sobx.

I did a crossover picture this morning. Pokemon and Star Wars. Battle going on in Cerulean City (as in Pokemon Fire Red).

Battle in Cerulean

Haha... I think Wenrong will understand the picture...

Bye!