isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Monday, January 31, 2005

Today, and some thots.

This morn was Chem practical. We're doing organic synthesis for the 1st time, so I expected it to be quite exciting. First, Ms Fong demo'ed the process for us (and it turned out to be quite tedious!), then we're to do it on our own, in pairs.

The benzoyl chloride was really irritating to the eyes. (should have put on goggles...)

In the end, me and my partner Sean managed to go thru the whole process, but got very little crystals. Sigh...

Then break. Then 2 lectures.
During Physics lecture (the 1st one), I fell asleep :P.

Sigh... last year I was thinking that Physics was easier than Chem. Now it's the opposite, b'coz I'm starting to love organic chem and at the same time, starting to dislike electricity-related topics. Sigh... fickle me.