isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

*Yawn*

Because I was basically sleeping during the first 2 lectures of today.

Hmm.

OK I'll talk about yesterday first. I went for Electone (Electronic Organ) lesson, and while I knew that I seriously lacked practice during the CNY season, I didn't expect to be so off-form when I was playing my Winter Sonata song! Sigh... but I like that song and I know I can master that song in no time.

*Murmurs can be heard in the distance...*

OK lah... need to take some time lah!

I was fasting yesterday, but when my Electone teacher offered me some pineapple tarts, I couldn't refuse! Not because I was hungry, but because I couldn't really reject that offer. So... the rest was history. God forgive me.

Back to today's adventures!

This morning the AV club played Taufik's "I Dream". When they started to play the song, Kelvin, NCC and I were at the parade square, so I went to sit with Kelvin to listen to this song (Haha... I think this song is one of our shared memories, you see...)

>> Fast forward >>

After that sleepy lecture I mentioned previously, it was break, during which I discovered that photobucket will be a bit slower than usual because of some technical issues. Also, during the same fateful break, I realized that some of my classmates have completed up to 9 questions for their maths tutorial.

As for me? Not bad lah, 5 questions!

During maths tutorial, I saw this question that I did not complete. Question 4 of Differential Equations. I realised, after further thinking, that I gave up too soon when I was only one step away from the answer! LoL... better have more perserverence in the future.

After the usual lessons and worship gathering, here I am, freezing to death in the computer lab!
Bhrrrrrr... ...

And thank God photobucket is back to its usual self again!

Later I'll be doing my jogging again (after the CNY season break). Gonna keep up the momentum huh?

And I'll be doing my Math tutorials. At least 5 questions.

And start studying for my Chemistry test (especially after my previous humiliating defeat)...

Ganbatte!