isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Physics test, bendable fingers, and changes to my layout

This morning took my physics lecture test. You must be saying "dun tell me you forgot the test again!"

Yes. I didn't forget about it.

But still, I started revising only THIS morning. Lotsa tutorials to complete and... OK I slacked again. Oops! But thank God I did summary of my physics last year, so what I had to know was all condensed into the few sheets of paper which could be easily studied.

The physics test had a Qn (I couldn't even identify its topic!) about Tarzan swinging on a vine to save Jane, in which we calculate his speed when he almost reached Jane. LoL.
I was thinking, why not use Spiderman's web swing for Circular Motion question?

During the break I went StarWars .com again and found rather cool pictures!

First is the "Predecessor" of the Imperial AT-ST scout walker.


Then it's the Separatist Walker-Tank hybrid.


Cool!

During Physics tutorial, Mr Desai was going thru' Qns from Electromagnetism. Most of you all will know about this "Left Hand Rule" for determining the directions of... current, magnetic field, etc.

Then Maoxin (the Time Crisis pro I told you about yesterday) happened to have very flexible fingers. He was like... doing the "left hand rule", and then (don't try this at home!) folding his middle finger to the other side of the hand (perpendicular to the back of his hand) to imitate the "right hand rule"!

So, he could actually do both of the "rules" using one single hand! Scary sia!

After that got Civics, where we discussed future career options. I wanna be a teacher!
Then I went for worship meeting. Then I'm here blogging!

Oh before that I changed my layout. The text color became something like... golden-yellow? Oh well, I just wanna make my text look more like the "Star Wars" roll-back synopsis. And check out my new "Credits" section!

Later I'll be jogging again, then going to buy the prizes for tomorrow's IT Club orientation.
Seeya!