isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Isaiah's "A series of Exciting Events" Episode 3-- CNY Carnival!

Haha yesterday was the CNY carnival, which started at 4 p.m.

I heard that the M.A.G.I.C. club booth has Time Crisis 3... but then when everything was finally set up, it was discovered that the gun controller couldn't work. So they had to use the normal controller. Sigh. Nevertheless, the game still looked enjoyable... but more of it in a while.

First, I went to the Popster stall (the E-club group with Kelvin, and NCC in it). Their drinks are... sort of like cocktail, with 7-Up added. And it was actually quite nice.
Then I went to Kelvin's class' (23/04) stall, which sells barbecued stuff. Also not bad.
Then Kee Meng asked me to go his class' stall (31/04) so I went to buy a pizza and drink. Their "pizza" was actually normal white bread topped with pineapples and sausages, then baked.

I actually wanted to go support 35/04 (NCC's class. And Waysi also kept pestering me to go that stall...), but their stall is like you go and catch some small fish then you get to bring home whatever you caught. I thot it was very troublesome as I'm not a person suitable of rearing fish, so in the end I didn't go.

Then the M.A.G.I.C. people played HALO 2, so Junqun, Chronorec and I went somewhere else to play Time Crisis 3. Damn fun lor, I tell you what.

Then went to IT Club room and slacked until 7 p.m. After that, it's when my eating frenzy started.

In the evening, most of the stalls were desperate to sell off their stuff already. 23/04's barbecued sticks were now priced at $1 for 2 sticks (originally it was $1.50 per stick!), so I bought some for my Mom also.

Then I saw Jeremy they all coming with the LEO Club marshmallows, so I bought a stick too. It was so delicious, my view of marshmallows changed from then on! (Initially I didn't like marshmallows you see...)

Then I went to 18/04's stall to buy their ice-cream scoops. Or did I buy the ice-cream before the marshmallows? Aww whatever...

Near the end of the carnival, I saw Nadia (one of my CG mates in first 3 months. She left for New-Zealand in February last year) along with some 15/04 people.

When my mom came and we're about to set off for dinner, some VJC students did one of their VJ cheers before they left. And got boo-ed. LOL. At that time I almost had the urge to lead a TJ cheer, but what if nobody responded? So I kept quiet.

Wow. I was away from the action during most of the carnival, but I already had quite a lot to say. Wierd, is it not?