isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Happy Day

Quite a nice day, today was. I have always considered Thursdays timetable as being relatively relaxing(compared with the hectic Monday).Had mass PE this morning and this time, we did circuit training (as in we go one round around the track, stop for some push-ups and whatever, then continue another round...). Me and my classmates crossed this "circuit" and DC Circuits in Physics, and we came up with "Resistance" (the push-up stops) and other stuff.

So we do have an "ohmic" track in TJC.

After that was Chem tutorial. Judgement day for us who are going to recieve our Organic chem test (refer to post "A totally Organic Experience"). Before that, I was supposed to take a shower as usual, but since all the cubicles were full (sobx) I had to just give up waiting.

Worse still, in the days when I had shower, I could actually arrive at the classroom punctually. In contrast, today, without shower, I almost arrived late! What the heck?

Got back my paper. I was prepared when Ms Fong said only 4 in my class passed. After she called the first 4, I heard my name.

10 upon 22. One mark short of the passing mark.

Thank God anyway. I mean it!

I gave my best in studying for the test (rhyme: best and test), unlike the past test which I actually forgot about until the last day (I got famous for that).

I was, of course, very tempted to play the "if-only" game. If only I had written Dichromate as the reagent... If only I had given the full structural formula for the bromine thing (which was pretty complicated)...

But I was contented. I will strive next time. And I will pass.

Today during a free period (Econs test for those who are down with it. I'm not taking Econs haha) I went to the wall behind Auditorium (the "Wall of Presence", as I call it) for quiet time.

For those who were actually concerned about what I posted in the last post, this time I feel much better now about praying, as in I'm no longer feeling in a rut.

I wanna love God more.

Later I'll be teaching during ITC meeting. Teach stuff like inline frames and text areas. Hope I can teach well.