isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Monday, February 28, 2005

Me as a Spokesman!

Yeah. Refer to Kelvin's blog, where he graciously invited me to be the spokesman for Popster. Here's the refined advertisment.



Lol. Thanks Kelvin!

Anyway, it's good that it's finally raining. During the last weekend, my answer to "What's up" would be "Rain clouds!".

Yesterday I saw Stef Sun's "Wo De Ai (which means My Love) " MTV, and the song was really nice, I think. Too bad I still don't have the money to buy the album.

Heard recently that Stef was a student from SAJC. Haha so that means she heard quite a lot about Christ there lah... Maybe...

OK. Never mind.

Today I was supposed to re-crystallise the crystals I got last Monday (refer to post "My First Yield"), so I did the last few procedures of the last experiment. This time, when I got the crystals on the filter paper, I sandwiched it between 2 pieces of filter paper, and used the test-tube tongs to hold the "sandwich" over the heating pan, "barbequeing" it.

In the end, the srystals came off the filter paper like a shed skin! Cool!

However Ms Fong reminded me that some crystals are unstable to heat, so... I can't do that for all kinds of crystals. Sigh...

Then during break I changed my blog template once again. More features: Now you can listen to radio on my blog! Pretty nice, huh?

And I was late for math lecture because of that :P

OK. Today during Computing we went to Lecture Theater 2 for the Gigahertz Competition (An IT competition organised by NTU) presentation. It was meant for the Year One students, but because they were then at their secondary schools awaiting their results, and because most of the Year Two students were having lessons...

Only 6 of us, the Year Two computing cohort, turned up.

The competition was quite interesting (I took part in it last year), and I was just thinking of leading a Year One group to take part again this year.

During the presentation, however, what really surprised me was that one of the posters they showed in the presentation about the poster design competition was our group's poster.

Which I did using only Microsoft Paint.

After lunch was Physics SPA. Skill C.

The experiment was quite easy, and the equation was easy too. It's just that I forgot the formula for Resistivity. Later I just guessed the formula as :

" Resisitnce = Resistivity x Length x Cross-sectional area "

If I was wrong, tell me. In the tagboard.

Mr Chua gave us the Tikam game program during the 2nd computing period. We gotta add some other features to it.

And we're supposed to do it in my free time. Not lesson time.

And hand in by March 28.

Done for.

Pe lesson. Failed my pull-up and standing broad-jump.