isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Monday, February 21, 2005

My first yield.

In my Organic Chem practical today, I finally had my first yield of crystals. I still wasn't very fast, but... well, I think my yield was almost as much as the average amount. Phew.

Ms Fong said I improved in my chem, but... she also seemed to be hinting that I didn't manage to pass the previous test (the one that got me so freaked out just for studying it). Sigh.

Just came back from Physics SPA (School-based Practical Assessment). It was about using a thermistor (a super non-linear one). The graph part was easy, but then I could only come up with 2 sources of error in the procedures. I think I'm gonna screw it up again.

At the end of the experimant, my Physics tutor told me that I shouldn't have immersed the thermistor in the boiling water for too long... b'coz the wire would bend. I thought it doesn't matter that the wire bent... I mean, it's a wire after all! Argh... dunno what's going on.

Haha... quite a happy day. Dunno what awaits later for PE. Better be games.