isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Monday, February 07, 2005

What a day!

I actually thought I'll have nothing to blog about today. I was right. Until 3pm.

That was when I realised I'd lost my thumbdrive! I was preparing for the computing lesson, and naturally I just put my hand into my bag's compartment, expecting to feel my thumbdrive, but it wasn't there! What the heck?

I went on to look for it, and looked through the places I've been to, like the back of auditorium(my prayer place), and the Physics lab. Though I did not find my thumbdrive, I actually found Yong Chuan's ruler which he left there after the practical. LoL.

To no avail.

Sigh... can only hand this problem into God's hands and pray hard that I can find it. And if I do find it in the future, you'll surely see the news here :)

Anyway, today I was off-form in my running. For whatever reason, my right lung was suddenly in pain when I reached the "Lucky Valley" area. So my timing for today was... understood.

Oops. The comp lab is closing... bye!