isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

What's new?

Haha... just came back from worship gathering... to update me blog!

Heh... well yesterday afternoon went for the weekly electone lesson... my mom didn't feel so well so I went alone. Sigh I thot I would play my songs badly 'coz I didn't really practise but then my performance was still OK. Haha... I picked up the Winter Sonata song pretty quickly... in less than a week! Ha.

Then I joined my mom for dinner at the food court (as usual). What was "unusual" was that the newly opened western food stall has a promotion going on, so I actually had a very sumptuous dinner (Black pepper chicken spagetti plus soup!) for just 3 dollars plus! Thank God!

Now for today. This morning went as usual... 2 lectures. Then came the break.

Well, actually after Kelvin asked me to put some photos in my blog, I considered my options. I then decided to scan some past class photos and some of my funny close-up shots.

It was during this break that I went to the Hub to scan my pics. As it turned out, the computer in the hub was damn slow (as with all the other comps in the Hub) and I could not even finish scanning one photo after the break (I had about 10 minutes time).

Why? B'cos while I was almost done with one pic, the Photoshop hanged and I couldn't save it.

Ghrrrrrr... ... Rarrrgh!

Well, I'll just need more time to scan all of them and put 'em here.

Later still got IT club meeting to prepare for members Orientation. The Orientation, which was supposed to be held this Thursday (27/2/2005) had to be postponed to a week later because the results of the CCA allocation will only be out on this Friday.

Which gives us even more time to prepare. Haha.

P.S. could this be my longest entry so far?