isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Fear the new generation!

Wow.. forgot to tell you guys, yesterday I saw the new computing batch coming into the lab, and they were like... LOTZ of them 'coz for us year 2's we only have 6 of us, so the year ones seriously outnumber us. I think more than 20 of them.Wow.

WhenI saw one of them I recognize (he was from AHS and is also called Weiquan), I resisted the temptation to tell my computing tutor that there's also a Weiquan in Yr 1 cohort!
Haha let him find out by himself.

This morning went to canteen, and I was greeted by a horrifying sight.
Lots of Yr 1's (in their orientation mood) already mugging in groups, filling the whole canteen!
Wah lau eh, what the heck?!

I think the year 1 batch this year is the real "promising"batch!