isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

"What happen?"

Well after the previous blog entry, I continued with the ITC "meeting" (sorry it's not finished yet) and I got appointed to do the poster for ITC promotion.

Suddenly my ITC mates asked me about "All Your Base Are Belong To Us"... ... well, that's b'coz my nick I use in LAN games is "AllYourBase".

Then those guys went to search for that AYBABTU video and we all just watched and mocked at the poor translations and everything. Haha.

Then after some more "club-bonding" sessions, we went to help change the PCs in the library form Compaq to Dell (and about time too!). And yes, it's us. Haha... the Dell PCs were the old ones in the level 2 CompScience Lab, so I expected to see mine after we moved all of them to the library. Surely, I did. And I saw the DHS gal again.

After I got one of the Comps up, I came to my blog again to see if anything new happened to it. What I saw pissed me off.

WHERE THE #&^% IS THE PREVIOUS POST I MADE TODAY?????

Argh, then I went to my dashboard and published my files once more, then I could see the above mentioned entry again.

But what if the same thing happens? How then can I trust the service?
Trust God lah... what trust the service...?

Sigh... gotta do my ITC poster later...

Went to read xiaxue's blog (as recommended by dear Kelvin), and... yeah, I'm a Christian, so dun need any more elaboration about how I felt.
But really, I'm not that kind that would call unbelievers as "not worthy of being my fren", like she said her fren did. Sigh... why she dun like City Harvest?

Anyway, I'm gonna be back to my work and can only pray that the problem with my blog be solved.

Listening to the mass dance music blaring outside, I realised once again that I've changed.
Big time. Became older, wearier.

So with a weary sigh, farewell.