isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Friday, January 07, 2005

CCA Exhibition.

Yesterday afternoon, about 1pm, me and some of the ITC mates went to help test out some program called "Knowledge Building". It was like some sort of diagram of linked messages, and it was made to facilitate online discussions. The linked diagram is quite messy, though.

And we ITC members really demo'ed our potential in generating crap.

We started talking about Santas and Legolases, and I added "blogs" into the discussion scope. Soon we have Santa's blog, Legolas shooting Santa... whatever.

After that, the CCA exhibition started.

Andit came to pass, when I saw Tim, my SV co-ordinator, I was assigned some SV pamphlets to distribute, along with the ITClub sweets (yeah, SWEETS!) I was suppoed to give out.

Was wondering, do I spot Christians to give pamphlets to?
Haha...then I decided to just give whenever I feel (Haha my feelings very accurate meh?) like it. Later I saw some AHS graduates I knew to be Christians, ppl like Guangfeng, Shiyun, and Elicia, so I gave it to them lah.

4:30 pm, mass dance. I was DAMN excited bout it, but then rite, after Heartsdale and Larger, the SC wanted to do "Let's get retarded", which I knew nothing about.

And they're determined to let the yr 1's do this dance, so the on-the-spot "training session" began. Sianz... ...

But then I got to know a yr 1 guy from Dunman High School. Talked to him a lot about JC life as a year 1, but then besides knowing his surname was also Wang, I forgot to ask for his name!

If the above mentioned guy reads my blog (I gave him the url), may he leave his name in the tagboard.

The only set of steps I could do in the end was the "Chirag step". I suppose they name it after Chirag (a Councillor) b'coz he could do the step very well, but then it didn't seem too difficult anyway.

??!!

Talking about CCA, I really feel that it is the thing that shapes our lives more than the curriculum.

For example, I never knew how web forums are like until I became a moderator in TJC online forums.

Haha.