isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Monday, January 03, 2005

Unity.

Ecclesiastes 4:12

A person standing alone can be attacked and defeated, but 2 can stand back-to-back and conquer. 3 are even better, for a triple-braided cord is not easily broken.
__________________
The tsunami crisis, though devestating, brought the world closer together.
Movie stars donated to the rescue missions. TV stations encouraged the people in doing so. People from the other side of the planet are concerned about the victims too, from what I saw on the internet.
My church did its part too.

Really heart warming, the unity is.

Also, with the media merger, I saw a different channel U(I seldom watch channel 8 now). Adverts of channel 8 shows appear frequently on U, and artises from both channels are featured in the coming Renci Charity show.
When I first saw the adverts of the charity show in NTUC fairprice, when I saw both sides coming together, I almost found it hard to leave the TV screen; I was waiting to see more of those adverts.

I got so used to the previous competition between U and 8 that the effects of the merger actually surprised me. What the heck?

But still, thank God the competition is over now.