isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Yesterday and today.

Yesterday when I went for electone lessons, got the old problem again.

When I'm practicing myself, I got most of the stuff right.
When I play before my teacher, I got most of the stuff wrong.

Sigh... ... always got nervous when playing for others... ...

After that, went foodcourt and had beef organs soup for dinner. Oishi katta desu!

Wah...dunno why, when I go my blog I can't see the posts I made yesterday...
(and I did publish'em.) but when I go blogspot dashboard and "view blog" from there, I got the updated version.

Sigh...so I must not add "www" in my url. Only http://wangweiquan.blogspot.com .......
must watch out.

Finished my lectures for the day(today was the first 2 periods) and in the ITC room
for the just-finished meeting. Sigh... can see the year 1's from here. Oh, the Orientation days.....