isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Hmmm...

This morn I walked past the student council room and took a glance upon the marquee outside the Council room.

Well, our College motto is "Broaden minds, Touch hearts, Change lives"

The marquee had no space to contain all the letters, so in the end when it arrived at the end of the message, What's left was:

" ouch hearts, change lives. "

Ouch!

Sigh... during the double free period I wanted to go behind audi for quiet time, but then when I got there, I lied down and fell asleep! Shucks!

Anyway, later in the day I finally managed to complete my online registration for NS deferment, and arranged the date for medical checkup. Sometime in March.

After computing lesson, I changed the top of the sidebar (my profile part) .
Then my IT Club comrades came to Comp Science Lab to mug for SPA. All of us then decided to go club room to mug.

I was there when I found Mack V's blog. Haha.
Then I borrowed SPA notes from Benson and started making summary of it. (I haven't studied SPA until that moment.)

And there's only 30 mins left before SPA.

Thank God, the whole SPA was pretty OK and I think I won't fail.
That's all I can say for now. Bye.