isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

A more eventful "Today".

Wow....this morning was quite awesome!

Straight after assembly, I went with my IT Club mates to club room to slack, right until 11:15 a.m.! haha did lotsa stuff there, and had lotsa fun on the comp.
(Of course, with the com and the net, there're limitless possibilities!)

Hideout Updates
-Added the "credits" feature to my sidebar.
-Added a website to my "cool links"!

Then after that, went for Chem lecture, the ONLY lecture I have to attend today.

Haha Mr Goh damn funny today......

"We are going too fast. Let's go faster K?" ... ... What the heck?

Learnt a new chemical compound... ... Sodium potassium tartrate.
It's full name is "sodium potassium 2,3-dihydroxybutanedioate"
and its structure is something like this:

I think the formula is easier to remember than the name lor!

haha....until I have more news, bye.