isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Yesterday....

Ha... afternoon I went for Electone (electronic Organ) lesson with mum, and we took a taxi (as expected) to TM.

Ha. The driver told us his younger sister is teaching math in TJC.
Her name's Tay Siew Kheng.

Hmm... who is...

Oh, Mrs Leong! My math tutor lah! Haha...

Later during electone lesson, my teacher taught me a song from Winter Sonata.
(I really love the theme song, but that's alrd taken by my mum sobx...)
Haha but I learnt the song called "Only you" (not the English one).
You know... the one usually played halfway during the drama... without lyrics one... ah that one lah!
Heh, quite nice and also, relatively easy for me (smirks) .

Every year there's always an Electone score I found which would really excite me.
Last year was the "Mission Impossible" theme song. Really nice arh, I tell you what.

Tried to do push-ups last night, but my muscles were still aching from the previous day's PE lesson. Argh!

Bye ppl.