isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Time: it's everywhere.

One of my favourite games:
Time Crisis 3.

One of my favourite catchphrases:
"You have no chance to survive make your time."

One of my favourite English songs:
Time by Backstreet Boys.

Oh yeah. The C++ Object Oriented programming
assignment I'm working on now:
Time class.

=====

By the way, the "catchphrase" (is that a suitable word?) I used above was actually a result of poor translation of the dialogues in a Japanese game. It's quite a popular internet joke.

Oh. this morning I had 2 sleepy lectures again. The first one was math lecture. The Maths reps of various Classes could be seen rushing in halfway during lecture to distribute the notes of the very lecture we're attending. Mysterious, is it not?

And my class has not touched the above mentioned notes yet. Jee Shiang had better collect it by tomorrow. Ha.

And we're reminded about the importance of GP during mass civics today. Writing does help a bit but... I think it's quite a lame arguement that blogging would help writing. I don't know. perhaps it works for some. For me, blogging is just for leisure, and for letting my friends relate to me better.

Below is the lyrics for Time (the above mentioned song), which i felt is quite meaningful.
Enjoy.



"Time"

I know that I, I can't believe
Just what the past has brought me
To the man I wanna be
I know that we have had some times
That we can't forget the struggle
Cause we have so far to go

I know we've changed but
Change can be so good
So let's not forget why
It's understood that

[Chorus]
Time, look where we are and what we've been through
Time, sharing our dreams
Time, goes on and on everyday
Time is what it is
Come what may

I remember when, mom used to say
That things are getting better
And you'll soon be on your way
Remember those days
When we would sing at the drop of a dime (Oooh)
Way back when nothing mattered

I know we've changed, but
Change can be so good
Oh so let's not forget why it's understood that

--[Chorus]--

So here we are (here we are)
And we'll always stay together
And through it all you know we owe it all to you, you, you , you
Time goes on and on