isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

THAT purple guy.

Why am I here blogging again?! My 3rd blog for the day. My "Adventures in the CS lab" Episode 3. Hope this will be a "trilogy" and I'll stop after this post.

OK get serious lah.

Just now, after doing my rotating wheel in the TIKAM game, I went to the computer beside mine (with Reinforced LF2) for an LF2 break (Duh!). I went on to use this purple guy (an addition by the "reinforcer" of LF2) who travels super fast.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I played stage mode in the same team as this big armoured guy (I'd call him a fortress!) who doesn't seem to be able to be defeated. A nice team we formed.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Really nice, until the time I realised that since he was heavy, he became the biggest slacker in the team.

OK back to my character. The purple guy really has some pretty awesome techniques. First is the whirlwind which, if the time is right, can stay on one spot torturing your trapped enemies until they drop. Otherwise the wind will just move forward after doing some damage.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Then it's the multiple columns. In the image you'll see later, my character is in the middle of the first 2 columns generated. I think I'm able to generate 5 columns to the left and to the right at one go. Of course, it does damage big time, man!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


No friendly fire. my dear fortress remained undamaged. A pity I didn't take shots of enemy heroes being expelled sky-high.

Last of all is the purple-flame move. I charge at an enemy and if he gets caught, I'll then emit tongues of purple flame to cook'em all. Below is a picture of my purple guy roasting Firzen. Louis-EX was just trying to steal the limelight. Ignore him.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

All in all, this purple guy's nice. Just nice.