isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Monday, March 07, 2005

"Slave 1" in "Little Fighter"!

No. It's not a feature of the reinforced version.

It's just the change i made to the "sprite" (the pictures of the character in various positions) of the character Julian. So now when I choose "Julian", I will end up using "Slave 1"! Here's a screenshot of "Slave 1" vs Firen!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Cool, huh? Notice the highly "primitive" drawing of a missile. Haha. No time for refining my "missile" lah.

This morning was Chemistry SPA, in which we're doing re-crystallisation. I thought I was gonna screw it up, but thank God I didn't. I managed to get a considerable amount of aspirin (yes, aspirin!) crystals in the end!

After almost a year since Ankur mentioned about the Gunjarati School website project, he and I could finally sit down and discuss the details. If possible, TJC ITC may be able to undertake this project after all.

Thank God for answering my prayers for IT Club. We're no longer slack!

Eh... I just went to Googlism.com , a website which tells you what Google "thinks" of you.

Here's what it thinks of me! Oh no!

http://www.googlism.com/index.htm?ism=isaiah&type=1

Some are like totally no-link. Others probably refer to prophet Isaiah, a messianic prophet in the Old Testament.