isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Swim on, dude!

I love swimming.

So I love this day.

Because we're finally having swimming for mass PE again! Woohoo!

So today I arrived at Bedok swimming complex at about 7 am. That was when I suddenly had a lot of phlegm, hence, with no toilet around and no willingness to swallow my phlegm (of varying viscosity due to my cough and cold), I spit it into the big canal in front the swimming complex. That's my first "public spitting"! Oops. I suppose that doesn't count as an offense...

Thank God. Really thank God, this time Mr Sim didn't give a long lecture about people coming late (otherwise it'll eat into my swimming time. Hmph!), so we began swimming early. My front crawl still "couldn't make it", so I stayed in the beginners group. However, my breaststroke got an A grade! Told you I was better at breaststroke!

Thank God also, that even though I spent quite a lot of time swimming after the session, I still managed to be punctual for my Chemistry tutorial.

Now I have to do operator overloading for my C++ project. It's for writing our top_ten players to text files, but unlike others, I have not planned about the files stuff in the first place... what am I tot do? My computing tutor is out of reach now...