isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Monday, March 28, 2005

Thank God it's webbie!

This morning, we had Chem practical (skill A practice) and we're actually released early. Haha.

During Physics lecture later, Mr Varella (who's famous for his "magic tricks") brought a flourescent tube. When he placed one end of the tube on a plasma crystal ball and held the other end with his hand, the part of the tube between the hand and the crystal ball actually lit up!

Electricity is actually something very fascinating, it's just that I find it hard to comprehend. My mom was very upset when I brought up the possibibity of dropping Physics (it's getting a bit too hard for me) and she gave a straight "No!" for that matter. Sigh...

Computing tutorial. We're getting web-page design coursework, and that's what I was thanking God for. You see, the alternative is database management which was pretty boring (an understatement; the boredom can reach such high levels that is kills!).

During Physics practical today (which was far easier than past practicals), I got some funny results. For differing lengths of my wire (interval : 0.200 m) my values for potential difference all differ by 0.21 V. Lol.