isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Not a very happy day, but still, life goes on.

I am certain I'll get less than 10 for the Physics test.

I knew about this test only this Monday. I've been told earlier but I forgot.

Hence, the lack of preparation time. Hence, the results.

This afternoon, amidst all the IT Club activity (or maybe after that!), my thumbdrive got screwed up.

I put it in one of the control room computers' USB port. the device wasn't detected, so I removed the thumbdrive, and it actually felt hot!

I saw what was coming.

Surely, my thumbdrive has been spoilt. No use crying over spilt milk, I hear you say. I agree too.

Guess I just have to use my CD-RW until the time I can support myself financially (I don't wanna bug my parents for another thumbdrive. They're not gonna know it's spoilt. Sigh...)

> > About an hour later... > > > > >

Hey.

My thumbdrive worked again. Thank God.

Today I went to the website of Choo Thomas (author of book "Heaven is So Real") and saw some interesting testmonials.

Basically (I think I talked about this book before) this book talks about Choo's visits to Heaven, led by Jesus. Heaven will be a much more beautiful place than Earth, and it consists of more than a throne room for God. Much more. This book also reminds us of how near the end times is (OK non-Christians may not know what I mean by End-times. I'll talk about it later...) and how we should repent of worldly lifestyles we still hold on to, so that we can make ourselves ready for the LORD's return.

The End-times is simply the period of time before the end of the world (Not planet earth though. Jesus will rule the earth for 1000 years after the End-times). A ruler will rise up, promising peace but bringing war. He will eventually call himself a god and make all the world worship him. Of course, Christians and other pockets of people who will not subit to him will be persecuted. This man is called the man of lawlessness.

Of course, in the end the man of lawlessness will face judgement.