isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Friday, March 18, 2005

H.O. rawks socks!

Yes, today, after Mr Desai's physics lesson (I think I quite grasp the ideas in Analog Physics now), I went for a prata lunch and then rushed straight back to AHS to join the HO people for the HO bonding camp.

And it made my day.

I joined them at the church carpark while they're playing wet games and I was glad that the junoirs (especially WR, Sok, Wenjun, Shi and Jiemin) gave me a warm welcome. And then I got a "cool" welcome when I was caught between the "crossfire" of water guns. Blame my ill timing.

Then they all went back to HO room (with all the air-con comfort) and I recieved another quite embarassing greeting again. Ask Shihui what I'm talking about.

For about half an hour I was sitting at a corner, playing with Wenrong's phone until lunch time. Oh, I discovered a guestbook (which Wenrong jokingly called a "tagboard") near the conductor's seat (and... no, the conductor wasn't there yet) so I went there to sign. Basically what I wrote was just the title of this entry.

During lunch, I actually got my share of food (I was a bit surprised). I chatted with Wenrong about... stuff. the Wenjun joined us. Oh yes, before we started eating, we're actually required to do this cheer...

Are you hungry?!
.
.
"Very very!"
"HUngry hungry!"
"Very Hungry!"
"Hungry very!"
"Chee ge lala pee ah pee ah" (x2)
"Sat!"
Wow.
So yeah, back to the lunch. Oh the lunch ended.
Then we went back to HO room, and that's where all the fun started. We first played this game simillar to chee koh pah, except that our actions involve... erm... milk.
  • Squeezing milk
  • Showering with milk
  • "Lots of mlik"
  • "No milk"
  • Drink mlik

So... yeah. we went into our previouly designated clans (I'm in Blue Tango) and we started aplaying this game until a winner emerges (on a last-man-standing basis) and I actually won the first round and got to represent my clan. I lost in the finals, of course.

Then another round. My clan didn't win either. Like, who cares?

*Sour grapes*

Then it was the "Where's the peanut" game. Basically it's a casual kind of "debate" like you start with "Where's the peanut?" and you have to give some answer. In the end it bacame a super no-link squabble.

And it was enjoyable. Very fun, but it accelerates loss of voice.

Then we did our clan cheers (Wenjun and Sok's clans do the most qian bian cheers!). Especially Wenjun's clan "Pink Tango". If you get to hear their cheer, you'll... ROFLMAO.

We went on trying to please the Chair and Vice chair (Shi and Jiemin who called themselves the "Da Bian" group. Da bian means shit, by the way.) by singing songs sung by (Kelvin, get this!)Taufik and Jay Chou. Our clan ended up singing "I Dream".

One last thing. Their clan points are awarded in safety pins.

Then >> Fast Forward >> At 3pm I went back to College to help the IT Club guys move the computers. Thank God I left early, because while I assumed that I would be needed at 4:30 pm, they actually started moving stuff at 3:30 pm!

I'm thinking of going back to join HO later. Gotta go.