isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Sick.

Since this Monday evening, I've been sick. It started with sore throat, then it got to blocked nose, and sometimes I even feel giddy and "feverish".

All was made worse yesterday when I spent n hours before the computer (Behold the computing project, which rendered me no-life for the holiday week!). I used the computer from 10 am right up to 6 pm! I was feeling giddy and... the usual sickness resulted from computer usage.

Kelvin has "hitched" Hitch (as mentioned on his tagboard). He wanted to go back with me to AHS for the HO March camp, but the problem is I've got a medical checkup today (and I still feel sick) and I have to help out at the IT Club I-skills workshop tomorrow. Until 6pm.

Hope I could see the HO juniors again (most of them do blog!)... Oh yeah, I saw Wenrong yesterday at TM when it was pretty late. And the day before, I saw Fatima with... OK names shall not be revealed, but she was kind of embarassed to be seen there and then...

Still, I hope to talk to them more, not just be a hi-bye friend to them.
*sniff*