isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Size Crisis

Yesterday after blogging, I went for a shower and then I started on my Physics tutorials... my friend said that for the topic on Non-viscous flow, he did all the tutorials in one single sheet of foolscap.

I finally understood what he meant yesterday. I think I'll finish the topic in one sheet of foolscap too.

I met Sok Shin at century Square yesterday... we talked about HO stuff (duh!) and I asked her one thing which I've been wanting to confirm... and conductor Tang really wrote the score of "Tong Hua" for them!

I wish conductor Tang came to AHS HO before I left, but the change of conductor only took place after I graduated.

Fair, yeah? In my time there I could only submit to that biased conductor who dotes on students from China... Chinese scholars were the "best" players... whatever!

My blood boils when I talk about him. Thank God I rarely come across such people...

And now HO has a conductor who writes scores for current songs. And HO is very united now... and coming from China doesn't equate to being among the best players.

The College library will be open until 7:30 pm daliy now... good news for College muggers like me.

Recently there's a crisis involving Club T-shirts... there seems to be too much Small-sized shirts... which most of our members can't fit in (sounds bad, yeah?)... could it be that the Bookshop uncle made a mistake? I remembered that my order consisted mainly of Medium-size...

We wrote essays for GP today again... I originally wanted to do the question "Can a truly vibrant community exist on Cyberspace today?", but I was a bit lacking in ideas (though my answer would of course be a resounding "YES!"), so I wrote on whether one should look forward to getting old.

I believe that there should be no problem getting old... only if a person take steps to ensure that he will enjoy old age with keen senses, a healthy body and little regrets.

Talked about Christianity and evangelism with Joel during lunch.

Before Physics tutorial today, some of the girls in my class found this kitten which was shivering in the rain and trapped in the bush... they got it out and it ran away, shivering under the drain cover... they originally wanted to get a towel (I had one with me) and wrap it around the poor kitten, but it fled to somewhere safe and sheltered, so they decided to just let it have its way.

During Computing today, Mr Chua distributed past year papers and they weren't sorted out properly, so they're in a very messy state... I think I didn't get all the papers anyway...

I got 17 out of 25 for my Maths Lecture test... good enough.