isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Crime watch

Yesterday afternoon, I went for a practice jog after being stagnant for weeks.

I had stomachache in the morning (I had to visit the toilet twice), and even though I thought it would not affect my running, I ended up having a horrible (I mean it) stitch even before I completed half the run, and my timing was 18 minutes (usual was 17).

Before running, I left my bag on a bench under the TRC, and my watch on my bag.

After going for a shower, I returned to my bag and realized that my watch was gone! Just when I was very puzzled, I saw a note under my bag.

The Vice Principal left it there... it said that I was supposed to claim my watch from his office.

So he was just worried about my behaviour regarding my protection of my valuables... OK, I had to agree with him... some other person could have stolen it and it's over.

This morning I was discussing about cars with NCC and Jinrong... so Jinrong plays Need For Speed: Underground too! I asked NCC about Honda Civic (Mum drove that car before) and he said that the car has quite a good acceleration.

Hmm... on further thinking, I may change my car tomorrow when I go play Initial D again...

Did Comprehension for GP today, and I was pretty disturbed about one of the passages on personal freedom... the author's reasoning seemed to be devoid of the fact that whatever one does, it will affect the others in some way or another. He actually deemed the notion of passive smoking as "questionable".

Had an economic Bee Hoon lunch today. Only to find myself wasting another 70 cents on a small drumstick.

Mrs Leong was absent today, so we had our Maths period free... Esmond, who was curious as to where Mrs Leong was (that was at the beginning of the period) went to a few of the adjacent classrooms to look, and while he claims to have seen someone in one of the classrooms, there was no one in there.

Which reminded us that it's the 7th month of the Lunar year now.