isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Surprise gift

Today was all-lecture day, so not much events.

Except that Ms Fong took up a free period (and one Civics) for Chem tutorial... and worse still, I didn't bring my tutorial book.

Other than that, another exciting thing was the much anticipated Physics test (it was supposed to be last week, but was postponed due to SPA, much to our dismay haha). The questions were what I would call... standard.

I think I can pass the test. If so, it would be my first Physics pass in my second year in JC.

Following that was IT Club meeting... we did some June camp stuff and tried out Dodgeball with the actual number and type of balls (last week we used only one small miserable tennis ball).

It was a blast lah, but because we did it behind the Audi, that ball kept flying over the wall, and to get over that wall (by legal means) one has to walk a long way... out of the school... through a flight of stairs at the back... then back again.

The ball flew over 2 times.

Before the Dodgeball thing, Joel suddenly approached me and gave me a thumbdrive (he knew mine was spoilt) and I was quite surprised... he said it was a gift, so... well...

It looked more solid than my previous one.

Thanks Joel.