isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Friday, May 06, 2005

Meet Isaiah the Jedi.

Oh, there's been a discussion on TJC Forums on the members' ranking system. Previously the ranking system had a town theme, so it consitied of "Merchants", "Workers" etc. Haha.

Nothing bad about it, except the fact that new members are titled "Nobodies". Of course there're some who don't like it right?

Hence the discussion on a new themed ranking system.

Well, since Star Wars Ep. 3 is drawing near, most of us there suggested a Sith-themed ranking system, so I came up with...



Ranking suggestions (descending order):

1. Emperor
2. Sith Lord
3. Royal Guard
4. Grand Moff
5. Moff
6. General
7. Stormtrooper

Make the Mods "Jedi", Trainee mods "Padawan", and Global mods "Jedi master".



Hehe... in the end my proposal was accepted, so I'm now a Jedi Knight!

During morning break today, I realised how immense my appetite was.

Macaroni with beef Rendang + Seaweed chicken + Fishcake + Chinese sausage + Cravio ice-cream.

That's quite a lot for me.

Today there was no maths remedial again. The girls (who seem to have an array of poker card games in their minds) played this card game where one person passes cards around the table to every player continuously. When you see another player having a card on top of his/her stack with the same value as yours (e.g. Club 3 vs Spade 3), you have to call out the player's name first (i.e. before he/she calls out yours) and you get to pass all your cards to him/her.

At the end of the game, the person with the most cards in his/her hand is the loser.

Every player gets to choose his/her substitute names within a theme (e.g. MRT stations or brand names). Everyone wanted to choose long names so for fruits theme, they had things like "genetically modified seedless grapes". ROFLMAO.

During Food-chem lecture today, I learnt that those Chinese braised ducks are made using caramel and appropriate amounts of spices. Until now I have been thinking that the dark colour was caused by black soya sauce!

Oh. Our current topic is on sugars, so the lecturer actually brought some sweets which were free for the the taking at the end of the lecture.

Except that all the marshmellows were gone when I reached the lecturer's desk (I was sitting at the back).



In The 08/04 class thread (which is full of SPAM) on TJC Forums, Ming Hwee made a homework list which inspired me to do the same.

Isaiah's list of homework for this weekend!!
=================

Chemistry:
-Try to do my electrochem tutorials.
-Revise Thermochem.
-Do my Organic Chem Flow chart (Full-colour version)

Maths 9233:
-Tutorials lah, duh! Mrs Leong's fast, I tell you.
-Summarise my past notes for last year

Physics:
-I am one tutorial ahead of Mr Desai and I finished Quantum Physics! What can I say, man?

Computing:
-Our mock coursework.