isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Moody movie

Yesterday during GP lecture (1st period) we watched a video on future travel into space... many scientists predicted that after millions of years the Sun will swell up and die, causing the Earth to be uninhabitable.

Well I think Christ will return way before "a million years later". I don't think this generation of humans will really last that long... longer than the Sun does.

And I was still looking for pictures for my upcoming project... shit I don't know whether I can finish it in time...

Anyway, after 4 straight lectures (Phew!) I went to Bedok central to watch ROTS.

The show was a sad one lah (duh!)... even though I knew that there'll be a good ending to this saga (this is just the prequel, remember?), I still couldn't help feeling moody for the rest of the day...

The movie was good lah, generally... but I think Yoda's departure from Kashyyk was pretty abrupt.

In the evening there was a Captain's ball match (a prelude to the coming sports carnival) and my class took part as well. We didn't get into the finals, though.

And I won't give an extensive coverage on the carnival... for today's part, at least. I'm only involved in tomorrow's events... namely inline skating and Dodgeball (I'm the organizer for this one).

So... that's all