isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Brute O' polo

Today's swimming lesson, with Mr Ng absent, was supposed to be another "water-polo" session... without nets, of course!

Today it's something like 10/04 Vs 12/04, with 16/04 people uniformly distributed between the 2 groups. For the frontliners, things got a bit "physical" when some 12/04 guys were near their goal... Maoxin even had a cut on his finger!

Today's match was good, with lots (and I mean LOTS!) of laughs... for me (the myopic geek) it was a challenge to actually pass the ball to the right teammate (or should I say, to my teammate in the first place...). I made a few mistakes lah. Inevitable waht.

On our way back to College, Maoxin and I saw a just-dead rat. Not very gross looking lah... just some flies around it... I saw a worse one in my Sec 4 year; that one was crushed by a car, so... the innards were visible.

Sorry if I put you off your next meal.

Oh, did I mention that I went back to College in my PE attire? I didn't want to sweat on my uniform lah... that's why.

I bought Ngor Hiang (5-spices meatballs) as usual for my post-swimming meal... I intended to bring it to my classroom as I thought the teachers would not be there yet.

Yeah right.

I forgot Ms Fong's announcement that today, Mr Foo and Mrs Lim (VP) would be here to inspect our Chemistry lesson. That might be the reason why everybody (the teachers I mean) were so punctual.

I was greeted by Ms Fong's "No eating in class". Mr Foo also told me to go change into my uniform.

So I went to the toilet to change... and eat up my Ngor Hiang.

OK that was another de-appetizer...

There's Physics SPA today... Skill A. Throughout the day I was not very much in the SPA mood... only after my friend came up with the Skill A mugging list (see previous post), then I was sort of geared up for SPA... heh.

It turned out fine, I think... my answer was logical... I hope.