isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Monday, October 10, 2005

On DG, Deduct-a-thon, plastic bags and the largest Pokemon yet

Last Friday morning Joel Long stopped by and we talked about some stuff... and he sort of thanked me for being one of the first seniors who made friends with him... heh, it warmed my heart quite a lot.

Discipleship Group session for that day was supposed to be just a discussion... because Freida (our co-ordinator) couldn't turn up... Xiaoyun was to be the facillitator and she did quite a good job (you'll know why if you know her).

Anyway, they decided to go to Plaza Singapura for that session (much to the discomfort of Jiansheng and I, who wanted a nearer place... heh heh) but it turned out fine. They had lunch at PS... I had my lunch before joining them and I suppose Jiansheng had his lunch too, so we stayed at a spot and helped the others look after their bags. We talked about lots of stuff, including Pokemon.

That spot was a comfortable spot, but Jiansheng said that it wasn't suitable for DG session because...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The "temptation of money" on the left, and the temptation of lust (FHM covers...) on the right. Heh.

At one instance Jonathan saw me looking intently on the right poster and said "I hope you're looking at the right thing".

Don't worry, Jon, I was looking at the cover of the Pokemon issue of Kids' Company.

Oh we had DG in the foodcourt in the end.

This weekend I was supposed to do an Organic Chem deductive questions marathon... questions from 5 JCs, and only ONE question from each JC.

And each JC chem Prelim paper costs about 1 dollar! Burned my pocket big time, I tell you!

I had fun doing them, though. Surprisingly, RJC's deductive question was the easiest! I couldn't even start doing its VJC counterpart.

Those who know me well will know my habit of using plastic bags (those rectangular ones, of course) as folders... and while looking for such plastic bags in my collection (erm... yes, I have a whole lot of plastic bags), I found a surprisingly large number of bags suitable for folder use.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My Collection!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The amount of plastic bags I've got, relative to the size of my pencil case

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My rectangular plastic bags which can double as folders. Save money!

Another Pokemon in the Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald version which got me interested is the Wailmer-Wailord family.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Wailmer... oh-so-cute!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Wailord (evolves from Walimer at level 40)
Length: 14.5 metres
Mass: 398 kg

Will be having a whale of a time with my Inorganic Chem notes soon!