isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Friday, October 21, 2005

Car owners

Hi there.

Been doing food chem (again?) this morning, and I'm not saying that I'm finished with it.

Been figuring out how to draw the Beta-pleated sheet (a protein structure) even after Joe gave me a very good method of doing it.

Still, thanks, Joe. Without your secret method, I would take an even longer time to figure out a way to remember how to draw the shitty sheet.

I know I've said this on my tagboard, but... you know, to make some official records...

I've seen the front view of a car that's been parked at the Bodynits building near Upper Changi Road that resembles the EK-9... One evening I saw the profile of the car more closely on the road and from then on, I was damn sure that it is an EK-9. A yellow one.

OK wait... have I blogged about this before, or did I just mention it on my tagboard?

See what I mean about wanting to keep official records now?

And I got wind from Melvin (that is if the tagger is not an impostor) that Ms Rita Wong drives a Honda Integra...

Yes... it's the Integra... the snow-white Integra parked near the General office, getting me mesmerized everytime I walk with my classmates from the parade square after morning assembly...

It's the Integra!

I'm here for a more noble purpose, though... I'm here to search for a better definition of "Tertiary Structure of Protein"... I find the definition given in my notes to be kind of short.