isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Thursday, October 13, 2005

HB2M

Heh.

Yes... today is my birthday... alright?

I was surprised that many people wished me happy birthday, because I didn't make it a big thing... and I am not very good at remembering other peoples' birthdays, so... I don't really deserve so much for my own birthday.

Still, I got a gift from Kelvin and guys. Yang Chenglin's album.

Hmm... I hadn't listened to mandopop these days... but well, since they got me this CD, I'll give it a try.

The year Ones didn't seem to want to hide the fact that their Promos were over.

Halfway through the Maths Mock Exam Paper 2 today, the Band was suddenly playing songs ranging from "Can't Take My Eyes Off You" to "Star Wars" outside the Lecture theater. How did I know? We all could hear it claerly even in the theater, trying to concentrate on our Maths Paper!

I know I shouldn't blame the band for my undesirable performance for that paper (yes, AGAIN!) but still, I lost some of my concentration because of the music.

And I didn't particularly like their rendition of Dancing Queen.