isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Class feast

Yesterday was the class dinner at Pastamania.

We met at Somerset MRT at 7 pm and set off for Cineleisure.

There was actually this College sweater designed by Aqil, one of the 04/05 batch Councillors, and it costs $25. It had a TEMASEK word printed on it.

Yong Chuan said he would buy the shirt if there's a "Holdings" below the word.

Anyway, Mrs Ang gave us a treat of about $15 for each person, so I could order stuff that were more expensive than usual (I could only eat the $4.90 Pomodoro pasta everytime I went there, you see...).

But I wouldn't feel so nice if I really ordered this $12.90 crayfish pasta... so I ordered Mussels and Clams Spaghetti in the end.

The clams were a bit bland (I think that's the way it's supposed to be) but the mussels were really delicious!

I was given a bowl along with the pasta (to put aside my empty shells, I suppose), and after finishing my meal, Joel even took a picture of the empty shells!

Talk about taking pictures...

We were there, creating a din (didn't matter much since we're at the end of the dining area) while taking photos in our last gathering (in our academic life, that is). There were really funny moments, like when I was supposed to take a picture for Maoxin and Alex, Maoxin was chewing on a piece of garlic bread and wearing a very funny expression... I laughed so hard that I almost dropped Alex's camera!

I just hope that some kind soul in the class will actually bother to send me the photos taken... I'm counting on Joel to send me his after the A levels.

Otherwise I have to go on Friendster to search for photos taken during gatherings again...

Mrs Ang told us in yet another pep talk, that we've got to study hard so that we will be laughing around when we come back to College next year for our results, instead of sulking while the rest are celebrating.

Well... worse case scenario: We can still laugh at each other.