isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Understanding

This morning I consulted Mr Desai on some Physics problems... first time leh!

I can say that I gained some understanding on topics like Dynamics.

I don't think Yulan has a tagboard in her blog yet.

Oh, is HO playing Tong Hua, as in the one sang by Guang Liang? Oh my goodness... that's a nice song!

In the afternoon, I met Darren and NCC in College, and learned that, like me, they hadn't touched their Maths stuff too(which rendered me shocked and relieved all at once).

I followed them for lunch and joined them at the library after that. Darren was tuning to radio using his handphone and we went on to talk about music (who cares about mugging?)... and we kept on doing silly actions for some songs we're listening to (like Ocean's "6-coloured Rainbow").

In the end the 2 of them left early because... who could mug in an environment like this? So I was alone in the library doing summary for my OOP notes. Until 6 p.m..