isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Friday, June 24, 2005

The maths behind my brains.

I don't know why I gave my post this title.

Anyway, yesterday was a nice day with lots of fun and laughter... evening was not a bad one either... I mugged at McDonalds White Sands.

Everytime I reach home, I always have to walk pass the rubbish dump to get to the elevators. I don't mind that, except that yesterday night the rubbish dump was so smelly that I arrived at my house feeling giddy. I don't even want to begin describing the smell.

Today was perfect. 9 to 5 at the College Library. Well not quite... as I did take a lunch break (after a "Dynamics" morning) and added this silly-looking "opening crawl" to my blog...

Yeah, so you can finally see my blog title within the page itself, not just on the... the... what bar do you call that? The... "title-bar"?

What am I blaberring about anyway?

I've just been shaken from the impact of doing the 2003 Mathc June Common Test Paper. I even forgot most of the stuff in Continuous Random Variables (which was a very recent topic)!

And while I decided that it should be the first time I'm doing a paper under "exam conditions", I went off halfway to read this Readers' Digest jokes compilation book. And I didn't laugh much.

Things are not so grim after all (I can say that after drilling Maths stuff into my brain later).

Hope Kelvin recovered from fever already.

7 days to the end of June Common Test.