isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Friday, June 03, 2005

OWNING an umbrella

Recently I think I'm having difficulty moving my bowels. To be precise, my shit can't come out smoothly.

I wonder why.

I eat fruits every day... drink lots of water...and I think I have my fair share of vegetables in my meals as well.

Sigh... yesterday my mother told me that eating porridge will help smoothen the bowel-moving process.

I ate porridge for breakfast today.

This morning I bought my first ever umbrella... OK I know it's rather strange not to own an umbrella these days... but for a country bumpkin like me, it's a milestone in my life OK?

I sure have a wierd list of possible mugging locations -- today it's the teacher's desk in my Computing Lab. Heh. It's just behind my computer, so it's super easy to switch tasks.

I'm so tempted to play Warcraft installed on my computer by some overly enthusiastic gamer. Lord help me control myself.

Kelvin gave me the MSN experience of my life... the handwriting function in MSN can really be a headache when it falls into the wrong hands...

I had to appear offline to escape Kelvin's "Art Attack".

In the afternoon I continued on Ankur's MT school website template (after not touching it for a long time)... I think it will turn out fine, except that the class for my "heading" did not seem to work...

It will still be mugging for me for the rest of the day... plus a tour of Manga shops to search for the manga adaptations of Star Wars... recently I got to know that there're such manga volumes in existence.

Maybe they're no longer in print... don't know lah.