isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Monday, June 06, 2005

Spectacular ending

I had quite an exciting weekend.

On Saturday it was nothing special, except that I went to Eastpoint with Mom to collect my new pair of spectacles. It fitted quite well, wasn't too tight... looked pretty sturdy.

Thank God for spectacles... an invention which benefited people like me who should have become half-blind long ago.

On Sunday, I recieved a call from the Bookshop uncle about... yep it's the IT Club T-shirt again. He said this time that some of the stuff in the background of the picture still wasn't that clear... so I had to go Paint and type in the "letters" (I just used 1s and 0s for the "binary numbers" feel)... In the end the picture still looked quite "Matrix" and the odd alignment of the digits made the picture less artificial.

It had better work out this time. 4 more days to June camp!

I installed Flash MX and Dreamweaver MX on my computer as well, after doing the T-shirt picture. Heh, now there're finally some cool softwares on my computer!

Still, I lack Microsoft Office... never mind... Project Work was long over. But then again, Office XP has this photo-editing software which is damn cool (I have it in my College computer)!

Yesterday evening wasn't a bed of roses.

First I had a freak fever all of a sudden. That, however, wasn't really the problem.

The real deal was, when I was having a shower, the right lens of my new spectacles suddenly came off the frame and... the next instant I was stepping on glass shards.

Each lens costs $90, mind you.

So I'm with my good old spectacles again... it's really durable, this one... lasted about a year, I think.

Oh, after reading Kelvin's blog entry about going to Kinokuniya and the other one about Spyware... I have some comments.

It's not Karma Sutra, but Kama sutra.

Also, in the Kino branch in Bugis there're lots of "those kind of" books there... gave me a hard time trying not to look at those stuff. Most of them from Japan, I think.

I wonder why they sell those stuff in Singapore...

Which reminds me... I'll be going to Kino again some time to look for manga. I think I'll go to the Orchard branch first. I didn't spot manga books in Bugis Kino, I think.

Talking about Spyware, I think this is quite a good Spyware-scanning software.

Microsoft Anti-spyware Beta version

Isaiah out.