isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Monday, June 20, 2005

That geekish-ish, I am not.

Oh my goodness... Junqun put this video up in the "secret place" for IT Club and... well, I don't know whether it entertains you but I'm just putting this up here to share.

Click to see how crazy some Star Wars Nerds can get...

I was surprised that when the dog (I just learned that he's called Triump the "insult dog") approached "Vader", Vader did not just strangle it. I mean, those who know Vader would know that strangling is like a second nature to him. Haha.

And I'll not have a StarWars wedding with Lightsaber archs and everything. Never.

I'm not that of a geek... really, and I know life goes on and I cannot get too much into SW. It will not take over my life.

I hope. No, I pray.

Printed my Object-oriented Programming notes this morning (finally!) and met Maoxin while I was having lunch.

Looks like most of us are having problems sticking to pure mugging in our free times.

No DotA today. Thank you.

But today I've finally run a satisfactory check through a sufficient number of threads in the Forums sections I'm supposed to be overseeing. The last time I did such a thorough check was... I couldn't even remember when. I've made myself way too busy these days.

But I'm still a moderator and I'm honoured to be one. Can't wait to become a "Moderator Mentor" (I suggested this title to be used for stepped-down moderators. Heh).