isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Monday, February 25, 2008

Said enough?

讲够了没?

Recent events have caused a lot of finger-pointing and calling of names. Some are simply looking on from the sidewalk, some try to verbally exert whatever moral superiority they have.

Call them hypocrites, call them whatever. We see their future being ruined (possibly), relationships on the rocks, and we just won't leave them alone.

I'm surprised at the unison of the reaction of the populace, I mean-

Last I heard, the modern world approves of pre-marital sex? Especially the media? Why the double-crossing now?

Quit while you're ahead. 见好就收。You alone know what you've been doing in the privacy of your bedroom.

I can still remember what my good friend said at the sinner's execution site,

"He who has no sin, cast the first stone."