isaiah's
overly romanticised version of life

images by onionhead, RebzxJonasxMoseley

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Categories

It's been quite a while since Blogger introduced its Categories feature. I've started using it only now, so I've got quite a backlog to clear.

And the problem with categorising stuff like my blog (the posts during my JC time was really filled with mundane shit) is that there's bound to be double standards. I'll try my best, of course.

I've added links to the sidebar for the categorised posts. So far I have 38 emo posts already. Quite a low amount lah, for a 3-year old blog.

Right?

~

OK I know "Objects" is a weird title for a category, but such a wide category covering my posts about stuff I have, from gadgets to figurines... I really don't know what else to call it hmm...